LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - THE BLUEPRINT.
NKD CO, Australia's leading Digital and Agile Transformation experts, bring to life the fundamentals of their tried-and-trusted approach to Transformation. Inês and team share the approach they use when helping large businesses design and deliver company-wide transformation journeys.
This NKD COurse is jam-packed with interactive exercises and case studies from the NKD COnsulting practice, which serves a diverse cross-section of industries.
You will learn the art and science of company-wide transformation consulting so that you can drive your DIY transformations for your business.
This NKD COurse delivers a clear and structured approach to leading, facilitating and co-designing company-wide transformation strategy sprints that produce the following deliverables:
- Customer-centred vision
- 3 to 5-year strategic roadmap (evolutionary)
- 4 to 6-month plans
- Digital operating model - governance, structure, principles, objectives, capabilities and ways of working.
NKD CO's unique approach leverages a combination of tools and techniques inspired by Agile, Lean, design thinking, systems thinking, storytelling and the latest transformation methods of the top consulting firms.
- Building The Why: How to best mobilise teams, partners and customers to participate and support the transformation journey.
- Aligning executive stakeholders: How to break the silos and align the C-Suite's ambitions and objectives so that they can actively support and drive the transformation journey, together.
- Co-designing themes and principles: How to uncover and craft the themes and principles that will guide all transformation activities.
- Uncovering and prioritising opportunity spaces: How to identify business opportunities at the intersection of what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Imagining the future: How to facilitate the envisioning of the future of a business, at speed, using a mix of art and science.
- Future proofing technical architecture and delivery roadmap: The modern technology organisation is both a key enabler to unlocking significant business opportunity. How to guide technology leaders as they co-create strategy and transformation roadmaps.
- Relentlessly relevant, connected experiences at scale: How to enable speed of innovation and avoid fragmented experiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Co-designing the digital operating model: How to co-design the governance, structure, principles, objectives, capabilities and ways of working of the digital organisation. How to nurture alignment and collaboration between marketing, technology and business teams. What does a shape-shifting organisation look like and how to enable it.
- Identifying the metrics that matter: How to align metrics and measurements across the organisation to unlock sustained growth and customer value.
- Horizon planning and evolving strategies: How to design and manage to different horizons of growth, and levels of uncertainty and scale.
Your Lead Coach
Inês Almeida has over 22 years of experience in technology, business strategy, innovation and change working for organisations such as Thoughtworks, Sapient and KPMG. Over half of this time supporting enterprises in their company-wide Agile and digital transformation journeys in a variety of industries such as financial services, retail, property development, media and FMCG.
As Chief Transformation Officer at NKD CO, she works with teams and clients on enterprise-wide digital and agile transformation initiatives and innovation programs that unlock fast and sustained business growth.
Inês is an experienced speaker both in corporate settings and at industry events such as SXSW Austin and Women in Technology Australia.
Terms and Conditions